One day Jesus and his disciples walked up a hill near Lake Galilee.A huge crowd followed Jesus they were very hungry. Jesus said to his disciples "Feed these people."Andrew found a boy with five loaves of bread and two fish but that wasn't nearly enough food for all the people. Jesus took the basket and climbed high up the mountain and thanked God. Then the basket was full of bread and fish,Jesus had performed a miracle!
After the people had finished the feast Jesus said "Gather all the baskets of left-over food let us not waste a bit." So the disciples gathered all the baskets. There was twelve baskets left-over food.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Jesus feeds 5000
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good i like your work
Dear Fabiola,
Great post on Jesus Feeds 5000. I liked it alot. I also like your background of Hannah Montana!!!:)
Maddie 45R
Hi Fabiola
I like your post about Jesus Feeds The Five Thousand it is awesome:). Your blog is awesome
From Katie
Post a Comment