Today I was reading Philippa Fisher's Fairy God sister,by Liz Kessler.
I love this book because it is funny and fun to read.
It is about a girl called Philippa whose best friend moved away to the country side.
Then a new girl comes to school and turns out to be Philippa's fairy God sister!
It is a great read.
I rate this book 110/100
I recommend this book for girls who like great reads!
I love this book because it is funny and fun to read.
It is about a girl called Philippa whose best friend moved away to the country side.
Then a new girl comes to school and turns out to be Philippa's fairy God sister!
It is a great read.
I rate this book 110/100
I recommend this book for girls who like great reads!


1 comments:
hi fabiola I think that book sounds like a good book to read and I think I might read it one day.
louise 45r
Post a Comment